Friday, June 8, 2012

Welcome Cracked Readers!

The good folks at Cracked.com took my post about the secret history of Ayn Rand and turned it into a funny video. If you came to this blog because that made you chuckle, you should know that the written version is somewhat different, and it is the first part of a bizarre serial that involves conspiracy theories, death threats from John Stossel, and other insane and foul-mouthed wonderment.

Begin reading the whole, strange thing with:
I Was Shitting You People - A Message From Ayn Rand.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about and want to see my video on Cracked.com, it is here.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

3 comments:

  1. I saw the title on Cracked, and thought "they stole that from Goblinbooks!" Then I saw the byline. Well done, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, then I saw your name, Paul. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you guys! I was pleased.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails